495 views

After reading some positive reviews about this software, i decided to buy it and give it a try. I have now tried it for several weeks and haven't seen any change whatsoever.

I have tried numerous settings and tweaks along the way but this software simply doesnt work. I have seen other similar softwares for free online. I have to give the owner credit however for the way he portrays and talks about his product. Very convincing and tempting to buy into it.

I have asked for a refund.

My advice would be to save your money and invest in a personal development course or something. PLEASE refund me as soon as possible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mindmeister Management Software.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Did you ever get your refund?

Looks like this is the same reviewer that requested a refunded after 8 months but this time has hidden his identity and location.

I have used the software for about 3 weeks now and absolutely love it.

It was recommended to me by a friend who has used it for over a year, and had great results. The customer support staff is very friendly and provided me second activation key for another computer free of charge. I am not sure of the long term benefits of the product yet, but can definitely say that the program has helped me become more positive over the last few weeks.

One visit to a psychologist would cost me much more than the one-time payment for this software. So to me at least this was well worth the price.

MindMeister Reviews