Vacaville, California
5.0
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

What the reviewer below fails to disclose is he requested a refund after 8 MONTHS (see screenshot of receipt), and our refund policy is for 60 days. When he initially requested a refund we asked him to deactivate the software and send us the deactivation code. This takes literally one click. He never did this and came back to us after 8 months requesting a refund, or threatening to post a comment here. We did not to give into his threats.

Please feel free to review the thousands of positive comments on our Facebook Page which has over 37,000 fans, and our YouTube Channel which has over 10 million views. We also have a Better Business Bureau A+ Rating that you can link to directly from our website. Pissed Consumer thrives mainly on negative comments. We have over 100,000 satisfied customers so we ask that you please review the thousands of positive reviews rather than a few negative.

Refunds are offered within 60 days. For those on the 14-day free trial you can cancel during the trial by simply clicking the deactivate button & sending us the deactivation code.

MM Support Team

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with MindMeister?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion