What the reviewer below fails to disclose is he requested a refund after 8 MONTHS (see screenshot of receipt), and our refund policy is for 60 days. When he initially requested a refund we asked him to deactivate the software and send us the deactivation code. This takes literally one click. He never did this and came back to us after 8 months requesting a refund, or threatening to post a comment here. We did not to give into his threats.
Please feel free to review the thousands of positive comments on our Facebook Page which has over 37,000 fans, and our YouTube Channel which has over 10 million views. We also have a Better Business Bureau A+ Rating that you can link to directly from our website. Pissed Consumer thrives mainly on negative comments. We have over 100,000 satisfied customers so we ask that you please review the thousands of positive reviews rather than a few negative.
Refunds are offered within 60 days. For those on the 14-day free trial you can cancel during the trial by simply clicking the deactivate button & sending us the deactivation code.
MM Support Team
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had problems with X8 and I contacted support, He told me download this program that it wouldn't show my personal info (but it did). I asked him why he..."
- "Staples offed a rebate on an product identified only by its "item number" (1204258) The product is a software package delivered by download and enabled by a registration key delivered by..."
- "After years of doing business with Sitelock and spending thousands of dollars the service degraded with almost monthly service problems until my website was offline because of a problem with..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Ordered a $40 item off of Sears.com and had it shipped to my UPS Store mailbox. They immediately provided an estimated delivery time of March 4 - 6. I..."
- " Drawing upon both 1Dental/Careington and Medi-Cal's scope of correspondent providers, I went to the Vacaville, CA WD office for an initial visit. I have been accumulating work to be..."
- "Specifically; fit, finish and quality issues throughout. The RV is put together with cheap and inferior quality products, the fit and finish is horrible and the customer "NO" service..."