What the reviewer below fails to disclose is he requested a refund after 8 MONTHS (see screenshot of receipt), and our refund policy is for 60 days. When he initially requested a refund we asked him to deactivate the software and send us the deactivation code. This takes literally one click. He never did this and came back to us after 8 months requesting a refund, or threatening to post a comment here. We did not to give into his threats.
Please feel free to review the thousands of positive comments on our Facebook Page which has over 37,000 fans, and our YouTube Channel which has over 10 million views. We also have a Better Business Bureau A+ Rating that you can link to directly from our website. Pissed Consumer thrives mainly on negative comments. We have over 100,000 satisfied customers so we ask that you please review the thousands of positive reviews rather than a few negative.
Refunds are offered within 60 days. For those on the 14-day free trial you can cancel during the trial by simply clicking the deactivate button & sending us the deactivation code.
MM Support Team
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
- Reason of review:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had problems with X8 and I contacted support, He told me download this program that it wouldn't show my personal info (but it did). I asked him why he..."
- "The license key for my Norton Utilities 14.5 will no longer activate my copy of the program when I once again install the program on my computer rebuilt with a..."
- "As (owner of City Lights Bar & Grill) inLas Vegas. I have been experiencing major problems with The Touchsuite POS system. I have never witness anything Like this in my 18..."
- " Drawing upon both 1Dental/Careington and Medi-Cal's scope of correspondent providers, I went to the Vacaville, CA WD office for an initial visit. I have been accumulating work to be..."
- "Specifically; fit, finish and quality issues throughout. The RV is put together with cheap and inferior quality products, the fit and finish is horrible and the customer "NO" service..."
- "I'm very pissed about how I was treated in Panera Bread (feeling not welcomed and rude service) because I ordered a salami sandwich with mustard pickles and pepperchinis with a..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."