2.1K views
5.0

HELLO, MY NAME IS DANTE AND I POSTED THE 2 REVIEWS BELOW THE FIRST REVIEW WAS ENTITLED--->mindmaster software is "faulty" or doesnt work .....THE SECOND REVIEW WAS ENTITLED---->MindMaster - Dont buy mind master until you read my personal story ...MY REAL NAME IS DANTE. I AM REALLY THE PERSON WHO WROTE THOSE 2 REVIEWS BELOW,I AM NOT SOME MADE UP GUY ACTING THIS THING OUT OR TRYING TO HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN AND DECIEVE YOU.

NOW THAT THATS CLEAR.....

SINCE I'VE WRITTEN THOSE 2 NEGATIVE REVIEWS ON MIND MASTER HOURS LATER I SPOKE TO THE CEO AND FOUNDER OF MIND MASTERS,HIS NAME IS TONY DOSANJH.HE'S A VERY NICE GUY WHO I'VE COME TO RESPECT ALOT! HE IS NOT RUNNING SOME TYPE OF SCAM. MY ONLY ISSUE WITH MIND MASTERS WAS THAT IT "SEEMED TO STOP WORKING ALL OF A SUDDEN.THATS WHEN I CAME TO THIS SITE AND READ OTHER REVIEWS ON MIND MASTERS PARTICULARLY THE REVIEW ENTITLED-->" Avoid Mindmaster.. all hype, dont waste your money"....

AND THOUGHT I HAD BEEN SCAMMED.WHEN IN FACT,THE VERY FIRST THING I SHOULD HAVE DONE WAS CONTACTED MIND MASTERS VIA EMAIL AND THEY WOULD HAVE RESPONDED QUICKLY WITHIN 24 HOURS,IN WHICH THEY DID.THE MIND MASTERS SUPPORT TEAM STRICTLY STATES ON THIS SITE---> "Please email us to resolve your issue BEFORE leaving a negative review, and we will happily resolve ANY issues you have:.....I SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED THEM BEFORE I LEFT THOSE 2 REVIEWS BELOW...BUT I DID'NT AND NOW THEY HAVE ANOTHER NEGATIVE REVIEW THUS HURTING THEIR REPUTATION. BUT I AM HERE TO TELL YALL THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. TONY DOSANJH,THE CEO AND CO-FOUNDER OF MIND MASTERS HAS INDEED RESPONDED TO MY EMAIL...HE WAS WILLING TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK..HE SENT ME LINKS TO TRY TO HELP ME FIX MY PROGRAM...HE WAS RIGHT THERE WITH ME THE WHOLE TIME UNTIL I GOT MY MIND MASTERS SOFTWARE UP AND RUNNING AGAIN.IS'NT THAT NICE! I CANT THANK HIM AND THE MIND MASTERS SUPPORT TEAM ENOUGH.I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND MIND MASTERS TO ANYONE WILLING TO GIVE IT A SHOT..

AND IF FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE SOFTWARE AFTER YOU PURCHASE IT AND DOWNLOAD IT,I CAN ASSURE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART THAT THE MIND MASTERS SUPPORT TEAM WILL ASSIST YOU IN EVERYWAY UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED LIKE THEY DID ME.JUST DONT COME HERE ON THIS SITE AND POST A NEGATIVE REVIEW ABOUT THEM LIKE I DID,WHEN THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD DO IS SEND THEM AN EMAIL AND THEY'LL RESPOND IMMEDIATELY.TO HELP YOU OVERCOME ANY PROBLEM THAT YOU MAY HAVE. SO DISREGUARD THE 2 REVIEWS BELOW ENTITLED --->mindmaster software is "faulty" or doesnt work AND THE OTHER REVIEW I WROTE ENTITLED---->"MindMaster - Dont buy mind master until you read my personal story"......I WAS ANGRY WHEN I WROTE THEM AND HAVE SINCE SPOKEN TO TONY DOSANJH (A GOOD MAN) AND NOW MY SOFTWARE IS WORKING AGAIN.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Store Location: Greensboro, North Carolina